Print this page

Union Dues receipts for government members

Mar 13, 2013

Please take note that Federal Government members will receive AMENDED receipts beginning next week.  They should discard the original receipts because the amounts do not include dues paid in May and October.

Those who wish to file their return immediately can contact Lyn Toll in the Business Office and obtain the correct amounts.

I appreciate this is a significant inconvenience for our government members.  You have my personal commitment to ensure this situation doesn’t repeat itself in the future.

Fraternally Yours,

Daniel J Boulet
Business Manager / Financial Secretary